Abstracts and Posters
THE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS IS ELECTRONICALLY USING ONLINE FORM
Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman, with font size 12, single spacing, A4 format. The abstract should not contain more than 300 words. The title, names of authors and the institution of origin are not included in the number of words.
Abstracts should be as concise as possible and include the following sub- titles:
Poster presentations will be performed electronically on LCD screens in special Sessions as moderated posters presentation, or will be presented as Poster in special Poster Session.
Scientific Committee will bring decision for the type of presentation
- oral abstract – 10 minutes,
- moderated poster – 3 to 5 minutes,
- poster – need to be set at a certain time
The use of personal laptop will not be allowed. It is mandatory, for the smooth running of the Sessions, that all the Speakers hand in their presentations 24 hours before the lecture.
- SCIENTIFIC BOARD WILL BRING DECISION FOR ALL APPROVED ABSTRACT AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBМISSION OF ABSTRACTS AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS IS 10.08.2019.
- DEADLINE FOR CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTED ABSTRACTS AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS IS 20.08.2019.